In a laptop, the battery is one of the most important components. It is used to store and provide power for your laptop. When you use your computer for a long time, it can cause the battery to drain faster than usual. Depending on your frequent usage of the laptop, this may affect the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.
However, there are some ways that you can clean your laptop battery to make it last longer.
1) Keep Your Battery Cool: Do not leave the battery in extreme hot or cold temperatures. If you do, put it in an air-conditioned space or by running a fan on your computer while working on it. If the temperature outside is too high or low, close all windows and turn off any fans in order to avoid overheating or freezing up the laptop.
2) Keep Your Battery Dry: remove dust and dirt from it with a dry cloth. If there is any liquid on it, wipe it off with a dry cloth too.
When cleaning non-contact surfaces on the battery and its compartment, you may use a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. You, however, you don’t need to use much of the alcohol, a few drops is enough.
Whether you are using a Batteries Officielle Asus pour Ordinateur Portable or not, some of the most common causes of battery drain are:
- Using the laptop on AC power all the time, not just on battery power.
- Using a wireless mouse or keyboard.
- Connecting to an external monitor or projector.
- Running too many programs at once.
Slow-Draining Asus Laptop Battery
The Asus laptop battery is a popular laptop that is often recommended for students. However, the battery life of this laptop can be quite short. The reason for this is that the laptop gets dirty and slow-draining over time.
These laptops are also known to have a shorter life span than other laptops because they are not designed with longevity in mind. The Asus engineers design their laptops to be lightweight and thin, which makes them more portable and cool-looking. However, this design also affects the battery life of these laptops because it doesn’t allow for proper ventilation. So most older models may not have air vents in the body of the laptop to help cool down its temperature.
However, dirty laptop batteries slowing down the laptop and using more power than usual is a common problem with all types of laptops. The dirtier your laptop battery becomes, the more likely it will be to fail and stop working altogether. This can cause you to have to buy a new one or have to go through a lot of trouble just for it to work again, which can be frustrating for both you and your computer in general.
How to Clean Your Asus Laptop Battery
As a laptop owner, you should know how to clean your laptop battery to get the best performance. Here are three easy steps that you can follow.
Step 1: Unplug the power cord from your Asus Laptop
Step 2: Remove the battery pack from your laptop and clean it with a soft cloth or tissue
Step 3: Put your battery pack back in place and plug in the power cord
You can also use a can of compressed air to blow out any dust or debris that might be stuck inside your laptop battery causing it to slow down. Find some of the best Asus laptop batteries and other brands from battery proffesionels official site.